do l love her?[secret lovers]episode19 .: stories Love Stories

Do l love her? (secret lovers)

Samuel narrates
The next day, l had gone to lectures just for me to see Annabel and ivy talking, it's like ivy is even studying the same course as Annabel. I saw them and just walked past to them.
"Sam!" Annabel calls and l turned back to face them
"hi good morning" l managed to say
"Sammy how are you" ivy says
"as you girls can see am going for lectures and am already late" l said And left

After the lectures, l was on my way out when Annabel came to meet me.

"what's it this time" l said
"am sorry for what happened in your house the other day" she said
"hmmm it's ok" l said
"you still need to tell me what Amarachi has done to you" l said and she frowns her face
"it doesn't matter" she says
"alright since you said so, but let me make it clear to you now if you don't like Amarachi you don't like me either" l said and left

I left Annabel to go see professor effiong who has something to do for me. On getting there l was directed to see mr Sampson first. What! I screamed . I was on my way to his office, when l saw Amarachi just coming out from his office, she was pissed and sort of rushing. She hasn't noticed me and before she knows we just jammed ourselves.
Me: Amarachi
Amarachi: What are you doing here
Me: I should be the one to ask you that
Me: Mr Sampson right?
Amarachi: Yea
Me: I was actually going to see him
Me: Is any thing the problem? (she was really beautiful)
Amarachi: Not really
Me: Have you started having affair with your own lecturer?
Amarachi: Don't be a jerk here
Me: Then what the hell were you doing inside there
Amarachi: Its non of your business
Me: Ha l don't get it ok can you just come back?
Amarachi: I will not (l held her).
Me: Amarachi
Amarachi: Let go of me
She says and left.
I went inside mr Sampson office and see him just sort of upset
"good afternoon sir" l greeted
"good afternoon young man"
"any problem?" He said
"yes sir" l said and told him why l was there which he offered to help and l thank him and left, but sir just get ready to face me for being after Amarachi.

I left the campus, when l got home, l saw nuella in the sitting room.
"sweetheart" l called her
"welcome darling" she said and follows me to my room

When we got to my room,
Me: Bia why are you following me up and down
Nuella: Samuel l would love to ask you something
Me: Go on but odikwa snappy am going out
Nuella: Ok
Nuella: Do you love Amarachi?
Me: Do l love Amarachi?
Nuella: Yea
Me: No oh why that question
Nuella: Biko tell me the truth joor
Me: Mhiz nuella l don't like her mbok!
Nuella: Why did she leave
Me: I don't have time to answer that one l will answer it later
I said and left to take my bath. After taking my bath, l left to go bring Amarachi back. Am really missing her quarrels, Dan get ready to face me if you try anything stupid l said and left.

Tessa narrates
After about 3 hours am already in their school, l drove straight to Dan's house and the gateman opens immediately and l entered.

Amarachi narrates.

Mr Sampson, ah l didn't even get it, are mine the only fine girl in this campus? Eeeeh that jerk of a lecturer trying to have sex with me in his office, he had already gotten me, l landed a sound slap on his face and left immediately just for me to see Samuel. What's he going there to do? Would he quarrel with him? Should l just go back and tell him? If l should tell him he wouldn't do anything he would just make me pissed the more.
As l was thinking about this sitting in the parlour with Dan, l heard someone knocking .
"it's like someone is there" l told Dan who stood up to go see the person.
"what! Tessa?" I shouted as l just saw the hugging and coming inside.immediately she sees me her face changes and she pushed Dan away and came to my side
Tessa: Amarachi! What are you doing here
Tessa: Dan what is she doing here
Dan: Common babe you're just coming you need to rest
Tessa: Ah Dan l said why is she here are you doing her also?
Me: Tessa isn't what you think
Tessa: Would you shut up you prostitute
Me: Tessa l would allow you vomit all your rubbish but the moment you called me that is when l will show you the other side of me
Tessa: Amarachi are you like warning me?
Me: And that's exactly what am doing, what can you do? how can you just come from nowhere and start calling me prostitute
Dan: You guys should stop!
Tessa: Oh Dan would you shut up, you keep doing this to me what really have l done to you.
Tessa: You Amarachi stay away from this man(she said and moved a little closer to me)

When l got to Dan's house, l entered inside immediately. Just for me to see Another girl threatening Amarachi, my own Amarachi and Dan was just standing there unsure of what to do. Amarachi has seen me already and l rushed to go stop that jerk of a girl threatening's her,l drew her back and she turned
"what! Tessa?" I said to myself we both just looking at ourselves
"you can't hurt her" l said to her
"Samuel?" She screamed