do l love her? [secret lovers] episode 25 .: stories Love Stories

Do l love her? (secret lovers)
Amarachi narrates.
That voice sounds like Samuel's should l call him? Hmmm yea.
"Sa:::::"
"hey you girl we are taking you out" a voiced said as l was about calling him
"where are you guys taking me to" l asked
And they didn't reply, they took me to the other room and started beating me.
"ha Amarachi" l heard that jerk calls me, that is not Tessa, the voice sounds like Annabel's oooh now l understand the whole thing, Annabel kidnaped me, oooh no l thought it was Tessa. Yea l know very well, are they like working together? Do they know each other before? Hmmmm Annabel kidnaps me fine cos l know l had issues with her, but Tessa
"you can no longer talk right?" I heard her says again
"who are you?" I asked
"ha Amarachi welcome once again" she said
"Annabel" l called her
"yea it's me you still recognise my voice right?"
"Amarachi" she called again
"Annabel why did you kidnap me, what is it have l actually done to you"
"Amarachi you are such a beautiful girl, that makes all the boys to love you once setting their eyes on you" she said and kicked me
"you took him away from me" she said
"Annabel l didn't take him away from you" l said
"shut up you prostitute" she said and hit me on my head
"you took christian away from me"
"now you took Samuel away also"
"Annabel l didn't take him away from you, your man christian was just after me, which l didn't agree cos l was pretty sure you guys were already dating" l said sort of already fainting
"shut up" she said
"now listen l will threaten you very well for taking him away"
"is that the reason you kidnapped me?" But she didn't reply ooh it's like she left.

After staying there for like 3 hours thinking about this whole mess, a heard a voice
"how is it going?" The voice says
"Tessa why did you guys bring me here" l asked her
"why?" I asked her again
"ha-ha ha-ha" she laughs
"l didn't date christian Like Annabel thinks." I said and she continues laughing
"Amarachi l didn't bring you here cos of what you just said" she said
"then why?" I asked her
"hahahaha l have some few questions to ask you" she said
"what?"
"do you love Samuel?"
"I don't love him and why are you always asking me about that" l pout
"you don't love him?" She asks
"I said l don't love him if that's the reason free me let me go" l said
"ha ok lets see"
"guys should take her away" she Yells and they took me away

Ivy's narrates.
I don't trust my sister anymore, is he the one that kidnapped Amarachi? Why would she kidnap her, why leaving Samuel to kidnap Amarachi. Oh God! I can't even help seeing her kidnap Samuel also, but Samuel hurts my sister, she hurts my sister, which we all promised to deal with him. Ha l can see how pissed he was on the disappearance of Amarachi. "Samuel loves her?" "Tessa kidnaps Amarachi to hurt Samuel?" I really need to talk to my sister if she comes back, cos we are in this together.

"ivy is anything the problem?" Adanne asks me
"no not really, but Amarachi is missing" l said
"what! Amarachi? When?" She asked again
"ivy! Am asking you!" She pouts when l didn't reply
"l don't know the actual day it happens, but l was told just yesterday" l said
"ha little Amarachi" Adanne replied
"what do we do now" she asks
"l don't just know, but we will do something" l said
"yea" she replies

Tessa you can't kidnap Amarachi cause she's my friend, the only deal was to threaten Samuel. I said to myself.

At Samuel father's house

"darling what did the D.P.o say" Samuel's mum asks her husband
"l have told them they are going to solve it darling there is no need to worry" her husband replied
"honey please oh they need to act fast, Amarachi my daughter, l don't want anything to happen to her, please honey" she cried
"I will save them" the husband replies.
Oh Amarachi where the hell are you? God! Wherever she is save her for me.
But that voice that talks to me was just like Amarachi's no she is not the one l said to myself. As l Was there thinking, l heard a voice
"hey you girl we are taking you away" they said and took her away

"Samuel" Tessa calls me immediately
Me: Tessa untie me let me go
Tessa: After what you did to me?
Me: Am sorry
Tessa: Hahahaha you are sorry?
Tessa: I would deal with you Samuel
Me: Then start dealing with me so that l can go
Tessa: I still love you
And l didn't reply, cos she must be stupid to say that
Tessa:Samuel l still want you ( now touching me)
Me:if you do then let me go
Tessa:l would leave you on two condition
Me: What is it
Tessa: If only you Tell me your mean relationship with Amarachi and if only you would tell me you love me
Me: What do you mean?
Tessa: Do you love Amarachi?
Me: Why do you want to know?
Tessa: Just tell me
Me: I don't love her
Tessa: If you don't love her, then you love me right?
Me: I can never love a jerk like you
I said and she hit me on my head
Tessa: Samuel am not wicked, but you turned me to a wicked being, do you know how hurt l was?
Me: Am sorry and besides you didn't even tell me you were still a virgin.
Tessa: Why then did you have sex with me since you know you don't love me
Me: What l did is what every other man would have done, ha Amarachi do you know what l did demands a reward?
I said and she hits me again making me screamed a little
Tessa:reward yea that's actually what am giving you
Me: What if l didn't tell you and you later noticed l was just fooling you how would you feel? Would it not hurt than this?
She didn't reply
Me: Answer me
I said and l didn't hear her voice ooh she left l said to myself.
I was still thinking about Amarachi, why is she just asking me about her?
"mr lover boy" l heard another familiar voice
"who are you?" I asked her
" Samuel am sorry for doing this, but you hurt her, you really hurt my friend" she said
"your friend?" I replied
"then who are you?" I asked her
"you don't recognize my voice anymore?" She says
"yeea" I said and she unties the material used on my eyes
"what! Annabel!" I said as l saw her, with a gun
"yea Samuel it's me" she said
"where the hell did you keep Amarachi" l asked
"Samuel am really sorry for this" she said and before l could say anything she got me blindfolded again and before we knew it we are kissing.
"Annabel" l heard Tessa's voice and immediately we disengaged
"mr man what were you doing" they asked me and dropped someone besides me though l was not seeing, but l heard the sounds.
"what were you doing?" She asked me and slapped me.
"removed that on his eyes" she said again
"do the same to that idiot" she says again

"what! Amarachi"
"what! Samuel" we both shouted in unison.

Written by Sammy Kloff
To be continued

26 loading
Stay tuned
Am sorry for late update it was due to power failure.

2018-04-13 01:10:36